Why do loft boarding prices vary so much between companies?
Loft boarding prices can vary greatly from company to company and this mainly gives a great indication of the quality of loft boarding you will have installed in your home. You may think that loft boarding is just loft boarding, and the cheaper the better however sub-standard boarding can actually render your loft insulation useless, damage your home’s structure, and even be unsafe to use for storage and access.
How much loft boarding do I need?
As no two lofts are the same, one of our experienced installers will review your loft space to discuss your requirements and give an accurate quote however, below are our typical loft boarding package prices. Instaloft can cater to any size of loft boarding floor space and the below is purely a guide – alternate sizes can be catered to.
Why choose Instaloft & raised loft baording?
We offer the highest quality, premium loft boarding, here are just a few reasons to choose and trust us install loft boarding in your home:
- Designed for High Insulation
- Suitable For Old & New Lofts
- Protects Energy Savings
- No Up-front Deposit
- 10 Year Guarantee
- 1 Day Install on Average
- No Risk of Damp
- No Need to Remove/Squash Insulation
- Can hold & support a massive 500kgs per square meter
- CE Kitemark Parts
- Fully Insured
- Fully Trained Installers
All of our loft boarding packages include
- Your chosen area of our Raised Loft Floor System
- A branded 3 section aluminium loft ladder
- A new enlarged loft opening fitted with a UPVC hinged down loft hatch (not included/needed for New Build packages)
- A single light and switch
- Breathable membrane trim
- 10 year guarantee