Loft Clearance throughout the Midlands
Why Clear your Loft?
Lofts are a very useful place that 86% of us use to store our things. However over time the loft can get very full of all sorts of things both useful, and also useless and at some point we all need to clear the loft out. Your loft can be a dirty place and many risks involved in getting your items in and out. You may not have time to do it yourself, you may be unable to move your things safely or comfortably.
Loft Clearance and emptying Service
As part of our core business of loft boarding, loft ladders and insulation we often get asked about moving stuff out of lofts too. We provide loft clearance services throughout the West Midlands, Shropshire and Staffordshire as part of a full loft flooring or insulation job or as a standalone service.
Reasons why people use us to empty their loft
- Loft Clearance before loft insulation or boarding
- removal of old items or rubbish from the loft
- Moving House or Downsizing
- No longer physically able to clear the loft
- Sorting our of keepsakes and heirlooms
Loft Clearance services throughout the Midlands
Our Loft Clearance Service is now available in the following Areas: Birmingham, Cannock, Dudley, Lichfield, Shrewsbury, Solihul, Stafford, Stoke, Telford, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Wrexham and all surrounding areas.
How we clear your loft
1. When our staff arrive at your home they will first discuss with you, and agree or confirm the work to be carried out. After this they will start by laying dust sheets throughout the working area and begin accessing your loft space to start clearing it out.
2. Any items that you want to keep will be placed in your designated location within your home. Rubbish and unwanted items will be bagged up and taken away with us to be recycled wherever possible. We are licensed waste carriers and will always dispose of your unwanted items in accordance with waste disposal guidelines.
3. Our staff will help you to sort through your items to decide what you want to keep and once you know, they can help you put it all away, either in the loft or wherever else you decide.
Don’t have a ladder? That’s no problem. We always carry the required equipment to allow us to access your loft safely and easily.
Worried about mess? Don’t worry, we lay protective covering over the working area and always clean up after ourselves.
Hatch too small? We are used to getting into these spaces as we do it all day every day however if you like we can also enlarge your loft opening for you and install a new energy efficient upvc loft hatch.